CHOOSE. DIVE. RELAX.
Jelajahi Laut is our brand new luxurious mid range liveaboard, built to provide you with the very best diving experience.
Our liveaboard Jelajahi Laut (which means Explore the Sea in Indonesian) was built in Bira and completed in October 2021. We brought her over to Komodo in 2022 where she did the season there before heading to Raja Ampat via the Banda Sea.
She has been designed by experienced divers and we built her from the ground up to be the perfect liveaboard.
JELAJAHI LAUT SPECIFICATIONS
- Completed 2021
- Wood: Kayu besi, ulin, bitte and teak
- Size: 32m long x 7m wide
- 500hp Yanmar marine engine
- 2 x Cummins 50KW and 1 x Mitsubishi 30KW generators
- Fresh water storage 5 tonnes
- Fresh water maker 10 tonnes per day
- 11 Boat crew
- Cruise director and dive crew
- Dive equipment purchased 2021
- 40 x 11l tanks (DIN and INT)
- 4 x 15l tank
- Suunto dive computers
- Snorkelling equipment
- 2 x Bauer air compressors
- 1 x Atlas Copco Nitrox compressor
- 2 speedboats with twin 40hp outboards each
- Emergency o2 (2 x 12l and 2 x 50l tanks)
- 3 x 1st aid kits
Navigation and Safety
- VHF & SSB Radios
- Satellite phone
- Life raft 2 x 20 pax
- Life jackets x 40
- Life ring x 5
- Smoke Signals
- Fire extinguishers and smoke alarms in cabins
- Designated charging area
- 2 x SUP
- Fish ID books and library
- Widescreen TV and sound system in living room
- Cushions & Bean bags
- Sun beds
- 220 volt sockets in all areas
The maximum boat capacity is 14 guests for most trips. For full boat charters we can take 16 guests.
Communal spaces include a large sun deck with air-conditioned dining and living rooms.
- 2 sea view cabins with double beds on the top deck, private balcony and amazing views. En-suite bathrooms with hot water and AC.
- 2 deluxe cabins with 1 double bed and 1 single bed. En-suite bathrooms with hot water and AC.
- 2 standard cabins with 3 single beds. Shared bathroom with hot water and AC.
- Safe, secure equipment storage.
Meals on Jelajahi Laut are both local and international cuisine, cooked by our onboard chef. All meals are included in the trip price, however, please let us know of any specific dietary requirements.
Tea, coffee, soft drinks and water are also included. Beer, wine & spirits are available to purchase at an additional cost.
Dive Centre Address
JL Soekarno Hatta,
(next door to Eco Tree O'tel),
If you have any urgent questions then please send us a WhatsApp message using the button below.
Opening hours are 8am-8pm Bali time (GMT+8). If you message us outside these times we will respond as soon as possible the next day.